Board and Train
Making your world BIGGER!
We love to help owners see the true potential of their dogs, raise your expectations. Often the vision of what our dog can be is skewed by naughty behaviors of their past. In return we lower our expectations rather than raising our skill level. We give up on our dog and on ourselves by making our world smaller. When our dog displays unwanted behaviors: lunging, growling, resource guarding, counter surfing, and other unwanted behaviors, we are told to avoid distractions, close our blinds, and stay away from things our dogs do not like. Here at Enzo’s Acres we help you see you CAN change your dogs behaviors by teaching you to understand the behavior and by teaching you new ways to communicate with your dog. We come from a place of YES! So you can get out of the “NO”!
At Enzo’s Acres we specialize in helping you learn to balance your dog and eliminate his/her unwanted behaviors. Helping your dog get in a clear, focused and balanced mind space so we can create the best results. Board and Train gives us an opportunity to create a solid foundation which is more manageable for you to maintain upon their return home. We offer numerous options for Board and Train programs each designed with you and your dogs unique situation in mind.
If Board and Train is not for you we also offer packages of one-on-one training , either private in-home or private training at our training facility and group training options. These option works good for owners who have some unwanted behavior that you need help with but the behavior is not ruining your life or just general obedience training to help you teach your dog better. You and your dog receive the same philosophy, techniques and foundation principles during our sessions and then you go home and practice, practice, practice. Check out the “Training” page for prices and options.
Whatever package works best for you and your dog, we want everyone to succeed. But remember, the real work always starts and ends at home, training your dogs must become part of your lifestyle. We can fully train your dog, but if you don’t follow our instruction when you take your dog home, you will all fall back into the same old patterns of negative behavior. All of us at Enzo’s Acres want to see success, so we stay with you during the entire process and beyond.
Do you dream of a dog who comes every time you call him, no matter where you are or what is going on around you?
Do you dream of a dog that will calmly lay in place while guests come in your door?
Do you dream of a dog that you can take to restaurants or other outdoor events and have them quietly and calmly lay by your feet?
If so, our premiere obedience packages are perfect for you. In these programs, your dog will learn the following, (many dogs learn on and off leash commands):
- Walk politely with you, loose leash walking
- Place Command
- Recall/Come, Here
- Crate/Kennel Training
- Treadmill conditioning
- Waiting for Food
- Waiting at Thresholds (Doors, Car, Crate, etc)
- We will also focus on any behavioral related issues (2 Week Behavioral Modification)
- Jumping, Nipping, Mouthing
- Excessive Barking
Board and Train Opportunities: 5 day or 12 day Puppy Obedience, 5 day or 2 week Obedience, 2 & 3 Week Behavior Modification
- 5 Day Puppy Jump-Start to Obedience $500 Specifically for dogs 12 weeks to 24 weeks old
- During your pups stay we will help create loose leash walking skills, social skills and polite manners. We will teach what pressure and touch mean, along with “place” command. (If the pup is a breed who is ready for e-collar conditioning we can add it to this package for $225)
- 5 Day Adventure Obedience $975 for dogs over 6 months old
- For the dog who needs better recall, walk in heel and will follow you on your outdoor adventures. This includes the e-collar.
- 12 Day Puppy Board and Train $1200-$1425 Specifically for dogs 12 weeks to 24 weeks old
- Gives you a more intense option for training plus tons of socialization time and pack experiences. Your dog will learn to walk on a loose leash, sit/stay, down/stay, place, load-up, waiting at thresholds, waiting for food; with or without e-collar training.
- 2 Week Obedience Board and Train $1995 – $ 2220 For dogs over 6 months old
- Gives you a more intense option for training plus tons of socialization time and pack experiences. Your dog will learn to walk on a loose leash, sit/stay, down/stay, place, load-up, waiting at thresholds, waiting for food; with or without e-collar conditioning. This is for dogs who are social or who need better social skills but are not dog or human aggressive.
- 2 – 3 Week Behavior Modification Board and Train (2 week)$2495 – (3 week)$3595
- If you and your dog need a bit more training we begin with all our programs with the obedience shown above plus help with insecurities, fear issues, leash reactivity, jumping and running away, mouthing, nipping, excessive barking and general unwanted behaviors. This is for dogs who have “issues” with other dogs or select who they like or dislike. We lay the foundation for a better behaved dog. The e-collar is included in the prices for these packages.
Included in all our Board and Train options:
- A 2-3 hour go-home education for you to learn all that your dog knows and how to continue the training at home. This happens at the end of your dogs board and train, pre-scheduled. All family members who work the dog are encouraged to attend. (Sorry, no small children, please)
- 1 one-on-one training in your home. Must schedule with in the first 30 days of training.
- A 2 month membership to our facility group socials and pack walks, to keep up on your training.
Why Board & Train
At Enzo’s Acres we specialize in helping you, the dog owner, understand what a balanced dog looks like. Then we help you achieve that balance. We love to get your dog in a clear, focused and balanced space so together we can create the best results. In our board and train option, this gives your dog a huge jump start to a great obedient foundation. They stay with us at our facility and have 24/7 structure and balance. Dogs go home with a solid foundation for you to continue their journey to a balanced life. We transfer all our tools and training techniques so you and your dog can have continued success to keep growing your world with your dog.
We understand for many dog owners the time commitment to achieve the dog you desire is just too much. So we get the process jump started. We work intensely with your dog 24/7 to integrate a new life style of training, structure and love. Then, with our guidance, you continue the work at home. Together we work hard to help you get the dog you have always wanted.
If you wish to see our facility, please make an appointment with us. We only do viewings on specific days. No walk in’s please.
Training Request Form:
Please fill out the form below and submit, then fill out the Medical Release & General Info form found here. Both forms must be completed before services can be booked. Please review the stated training costs and packages prior to submitting a request. We will review your request and call or email you within 24 hours of submission. Please check your email after you have submitted any requests with Enzo’s. We make three attempts to contact all submissions. If no contact is made, we assume there is no more interest.