Enzo’s Day Camp =Day Care and Day Training Programs
Enzo’s Day Training, for the dogs who are ready to learn Obedience, Social Skills and Better Behavior Training:
Drop your dog with us and pick up daily M-Th or T-F from morning to evening, for 3 weeks and we will teach them everything they need to know to be a great family member.
- Proper Social Skills with other dogs and people
- Walk politely with you
- Sit “Stay”
- Down “Stay”
- Place Command
- Recall/Come when called
- Crate Training
- Treadmill training
- Waiting at Thresholds (Doors, Car, Crate, etc)
- We will also focus on behavior issues:
- Jumping, Nipping, Mouthing
- Excessive Barking
Pricing: $1695.00 (plus $225 for off leash and e-collar conditioning)
Enzo’s Day Camp = Doggy Day Care
Dog Day Camp has become a huge part of many pooches’ lives, helping them to better socialize with other dogs and giving them a fun outlet for their sometimes boundless energy. At Enzo’s Acres, we strive to offer the best daycare service in the area for both pooch and parent.
Your dog will have a fun filled day of hiking, socializing and structured walks, we also have a climate controlled facility if your pup needs some down time. We spend a ton of time outside, even the smallest pups like being outside.
Pricing: (based on a 4 week month, attending the same day week to week. Billed on a monthly basis.)
- 1 day a week $132
- 2 days a week $264
- 3 days a week $396
- Drop in (based on availability) $38
- Weekend rate $40 a day
General Population Day-Camp Dogs:
- Must be a dog or puppy who likes other dogs and people alike. No poor behaviors (no chest bumping, humping, jumping fences, excessive barking, jumping on people) If your dog has those behaviors our day training is best to start.
- Must be vaccinated. Proof of vaccinations required.
- DHPP yearly
- Bordatella every 6 months
- Rabies as required by law
- Health Check Yearly
- Flea meds (for your dogs protection) We use Mad About Organic’s spray
- De-wormed, parasite free Proof of clean fecal before starting day-camp and every 6 months
- Neutered by 1 year or if showing poor behaviors earlier
- OR Titer your dog and vet health certification from Certified Veterinarian
- Proper assessment before being able to attend day-camp
- Or have graduated one of our training programs
- We reserve the right to pick and choose dogs who fit best with our day camp, day care program
- Only dogs who walk well on a leash will get the hikes and walks
Fill out and submit the form below and we will contact you shortly.