Enzo’s Acres Training Opportunities:
- Group Classes: Puppy Group and Play-n-Train, Relationship Building teaching obedience too, E-collar conditioning, and Rally Class (coming soon)
- Board and Train: 5 or 12 day Puppy Obedience, 2 week Obedience, 3 Week Behavior Modification
- One-on-One Training Options: Customized to your needs
We love to help owners see the true potential of their dogs through Balanced Dog Training.
So often our vision of what our dog can be is skewed by naughty behaviors of their past. In return we lower our expectations, rather than raising our skill level. In essence we “give up on our dog and we give up on ourselves”. Sometimes, the learning curve is just too steep. Here at Enzo’s Acres we help you achieve change your dogs behaviors by changing the input you are filling your dog with through Balanced Dog Training.
At Enzo’s Acres we specialize in helping you learn to balance your dog, and the unwanted behaviors. We love to get your dog in a clear, focused, and balanced space so we can create the best results while working our programs. Board and Train gives us an opportunity to create a solid foundation which is more manageable for you to maintain upon their return home. We offer numerous Board and Train programs that will best suit your unique situation, knowing they receive 24/7 training and structure.
We also offer Group Classes, Social Groups and one-on-one packages in-home or at our training facility, these are available for dogs and owners who want to learn how to build their relationship, teach obedience, learn better social skills and have some help with unwanted behavior before these things take over your life. You and your dog receive the same philosophy, techniques and foundation principles during our sessions and then you go home to practice, practice, practice.
Whatever package works best for you and your dog, we want everyone to succeed. But remember, the real work always starts and ends at home. We can fully train your dog, but if you don’t follow our instruction when you are at home, you will fall back into the same old patterns of negative behavior. All of us at Enzo’s Acres want to see success, so we stay with you during the entire process and beyond.
NOTE: Please review our Pricing structure prior to filling our training request form.
- Walk politely with you
- Place Command
- Crate Training
- Waiting for Food
- Waiting at Thresholds (Doors, Car, Crate, etc)
- We will also focus on any behavior issues
- Jumping, Nipping, Mouthing
- Excessive Barking
Puppy Obedience Board & Train (B&T)
- 5 Day Puppy Jump-Start to Obedience $500 Specifically for dogs 12 weeks to 24 weeks old (B&T)
- During your pups stay we will help create loose leash walking skills, social skills and polite manners. We will teach what pressure and touch mean, along with “place” command. (If the pup is a breed who is ready for e-collar conditioning we can add it to this package for $225)
- 12 Day Puppy Board and Train $1200-$1425 Specifically for dogs 12 weeks to 24 weeks old
- Gives you a more intense option for training plus tons of socialization time and pack experiences. Your dog will learn to walk on a loose leash, sit/stay, down/stay, place, load-up, waiting at thresholds, waiting for food; with or without e-collar training.
Obedience Board and Train (Dogs over 6 months old)
- 5 Day Adventure Obedience $975 for dogs over 6 months old (B&T)
- For the dog who needs better recall, walk in heel and will follow you on your outdoor adventures. This includes the e-collar.
- 2 Week Obedience Board and Train $1995 – $ 2220 For dogs over 6 months old (Additional days are $100 a day)
- Gives you a more intense option for training plus tons of socialization time and pack experiences. Your dog will learn to walk on a loose leash, sit/stay, down/stay, place, load-up, waiting at thresholds, waiting for food; with or without e-collar training. This is for dogs who are social or who need better social skills but are not dog or human aggressive.
3 Week Behavior Modification Board and Train $3595
If you and your dog need a bit more training we begin with all our programs with the obedience shown above plus help with insecurities, fear issues, leash reactivity, jumping and running away, mouthing, nipping, excessive barking and general unwanted behaviors. This is for dogs who have “issues” with other dogs or select who they like or dislike. We lay the foundation for a better behaved dog. The e-collar is included in the prices for these packages.
Included in all our Board and Train options:
- A 2-3 hour go-home education for you to learn all that your dog knows and how to continue the training at home. This happens at the end of your dogs board and train, pre-scheduled. All family members who work the dog are encouraged to attend. (Sorry, no small children, please)
- 1 one-on-one training in your home. Must schedule with in the first 30 days of training.
- A month membership to our facility group socials and pack walks
Private Dog Training – $125 (single lesson)
Private dog training at our facility teach you and your dog/puppy with an individually tailored training package based on your specific needs. We focus on what matters most to you.
Private Dog Assessment – $125
A single lesson and assessment with you and your dog to determine the best path for you and your situation.
Group Classes – Monthly Membership $150
To join our classes please fill out the “training request form” and the “medical release” then we will invoice you for the class
*Relationship Building Group Meets:
Monday and Thursday from 6-7pm for class then 7-8 pack-walk
Saturday 9-10am for class and 10-11am for pack-walk and 11-12 class
*Puppy Socialization and Obedience Group Meets:
Monday and Wednesday 10-12 Puppy Play-n-Train
Wednesday 6-7pm Group Class
Saturday 8-9am Group Class and 1-2pm Group Class
Training Request Form
Please fill out the form below and submit, then fill out the Emergency Information Form found here. Both forms must be completed before services can be booked.