813 West Main Street #105 Battle Ground
If you are interested in Classes please fill out our Training Request Form
In order to join our classes we need: Training Request, Medical Release and Payment, all at least a week prior to your first class.
First Month – Social Member: $150 monthly membership for your first month includes unlimited classes and pack walks and play-n-train. (We encourage everyone to come to as many classes weekly as possible)
Month 2 and Beyond:
$150 Unlimited Membership (you can come to as many classes, pack-walks and events we offer) OR
$100 for a Single group class and pack-walk weekly
$25 drop in Class/Pack-Walk (if there is space)
Schedule for Group Classes
- 10:00 – 12:00 pm Play and Train (dogs who need more social help and obedience combined, either stay or leave your dog for structured social time with obedience boosters. Dogs under 6 months or small breed dogs).
- 6:00 – 7:00 Relationship Building Group (Reactive Dog Group and People Training Too)
- 7:00 – 8:00 Pack-Walk
- 10:00 – 12:00 pm Play and Train (dogs who need more social help and obedience combined, either stay or leave your dog for structured social time with obedience boosters. Dogs under 6 months or small breed dogs)
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm Puppy Obedience School, teaching owners all the “how to”!
- 6:00 – 7:00 pmRelationship Building Group (Reactive Dog Group and People Training Too)
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm Pack-Walk
- 8:00 – 9:00 Puppy School Relationship Building Obediences
- 9:00 – 10:00 Relationship Building Group (Reactive Dog Group and People Training Too)
- 10:00- 11:00 Pack-Walk
- 11:00 – 12:00 Relationship Building Group (Reactive Dog Group and People Training Too)
- 1:00 – 2:00 Puppy/Dog Obedience School for Puppies and dogs without behavior issues
Relationship Building Dog Group and People Training Too: This is one of my favorite classes because I used to be here and I remember feeling as if I had no where to turn. My Cane Corso, Gia growled at her first person at 7 weeks old! I went to many trainers and groups looking for help and never found any help. I was determined to figure it out, and I did! Now I share with you all how to properly correct and teach a new way of being to your reactive dog. I help you build your relationship and leadership skills. You can be in charge, you just need the proper tools, which begins with YOU! Your state of mind and your confidence. This group is a safe place to work through this sh..t.. And I coach you through the entire time. We keep these classes small so you get tons of one-on-one focus. No judgement, no negative talk. Just coaching to move past the things we get stuck on and the things our dogs have become conditioned to. Many people come to numerous classes a week. One class a week is $150 (monthly) adding each additional weekly class is an additional $100 a month.
Puppy / Dog Obedience School: Not your typical “obedience” class. We actually teach you to build your relationship and leadership skills with your dog and we happen to use some obedience work. You must first understand the importance of a dogs learning and communication skills to then build on the solid foundation. I want you to learn that distractions to dogs don’t matter if you make yourself really important. Come join us on this journey to understanding and leadership, plus having an obedient dog!
Puppy School: Getting a puppy or have a new little bundle of puppy? This class is for you! We will teach you the Canine A-Z on raising your puppy and giving them the best start! Every class we work on real world puppy behavior, we help you with what you are struggling with. There is a new topic weekly but our main focus is to teach you how to minimize your struggles.
Pack-Walks: These are designed to help you practice outside in a group setting and get some coaching along the way. Also a great way to meet people and find walking buddies!
Play-N-Train: Designed for puppies who need proper social interaction. We supervise play and teach them how to play “nice”. Many dogs are taken so early from their mom and liter-mates that they lose a vital part of their social development. We help add that part back. We also teach obedience in between play time and work on potty training. Usually a 10:00 – 12:00